Audit & Risk Advisory Services
Vitt, a financial consultancy firm, is committed to delivering audit services that provide clients the assurance of having financial statements that fairly state their financial position.
Our audit professionals actively communicate their findings and provide knowledge-based insight throughout the audit process. We deliver that goes beyond our audit opinion, which helps clients anticipate and resolve issues critical to the success of their businesses.
Services Provided Include
- Monitoring, assessing, and analyzing organizational risk and controls.
- Reviewing and confirming information and compliance with policies, procedures, and laws.
- Making recommendations for enhancing processes, policies and procedure where there is room for improvement.
- Physical inventory counting and its valuation.
- High-value item inventory analysis (ABC Analysis).
- Cut-off Analysis.
- Freight cost analysis.
- Finished-goods cost analysis.
- Pilferage and old seasoned stock verification.
- Advisory service for Inventory Management.
- Reporting the discrepancies in current inventory
- management and help in resolving it.
- Fraud/Corruption Investigations Prevention
- Due diligence
- Waste and embezzlement Investigation
- Accounting fraud examination
- Asset tracing and misappropriation
- Money Laundering Investigations
- Obtain desired results and to reveal any defect and irregularities in the process of management.
- Efficiently achieve the set objectives of the management by coordinating with the personnel and help in effective discharge of their duties.
- Create strong communication system with outsiders and within the various departments
- Ensure most efficient internal organization, which leads to good co-ordination of various department.
- Making policies, plan, strategies and objectives of the management, and training of personnel.